I have the latest version of MultiTerm installed: SDL MultiTerm 2019 -126.96.36.199020, but the problem described below has been around forever.
I have noticed time and again that MultiTerm does not recognize terms from the termbase (about which my memory serves me better), but when asked to add the term suddenly tells me that the term already exists:
So, the term exists and Trados knows it, but the term is not recognized in the source segment and there is no red bracket above it.
Hello HAKAN KIYICI ,
Can you give me a support number so I can follow this up please.
HAKAN KIYICI said:but was told to log them one by one in one of the SDL portals.
In the mean time, can you confirm that moving to the next term and then back again at least provides a 'workaround' at this stage please.
I don't have a case number for this one as I was not contacted by SDL team for this one. Unlike my other problem with crashing during spellcheck.
For this one I was merely sharing my similar experience.
Below are the screenshots.
First, I thought I had added the term Order Form, but saw that it was not appearing in the term recognition. I was kind of sure because it was one of the basic terms.
Then I decided to add to my termbase, regardless, then it warned me saying it is already in the termbase. But, it was not visible in the term recognition.
When I saved it without joining the term, then I had two Order Form in my termbase and now both are appearing in the term recognition panel. If I had moved back and forth, then it would have appeared in the second visit to the segment
Additional both TM and Termbase results are very slow at loading. TB has around 100 terms. TM might be normal because I have around 8 TMs connected for this project.
Below are the screenshots
Hope it helps