An error has occurred while using the translation provider XXX.:An item with the same key has already been added. (Trados 2019)

I have this problem since the latest update to Trados Studio 2019 15.1.3.55768

This is the message that appears in the Message Window for SOME of my Translation Memories.

Apparently some new Trados 2019 feature requested to upgrade existing TM's to improve performance. This upgrade was optional but advisable. Well, since that software and TM upgrade now I have this error in 3 of the TM's I am using. Surprisingly, I am not getting this error in other TM's I am using.

I am not sure about the consequences for this error. I am completely at loss here. Apparently the error in Translation Results window ("There was a problem with translating. See the Messages Window for more information" does only appear in locked segments, and not in all of them.

Can perform Concordance Searches, have performed Recomputing fuxxy index, reindex TM, build Translation Mode, Align Translation Units.. nothing changes. 

And haven't found any solution in similar queries. Besides, this is the only one I have found concerning Trados Studio 2019 (and more specifically its latest update).

Can someone lend me a hand?

Parents Reply Children