Could not find part of the path

Hi, 

I received a project from a client  and when I import it, I get this fault message. "Could not find part of the path", I searched the forum and the documentation but could not really find anything that solves my problem. This is the second time this happened to me. The first time, I just used the word document they sent and created a new project, but I am worried that this will keep happening. 

Any idea?

Thank you 

Top Replies

Parents
  • I agree with Georgios Tziakos that it may be weird characters in the project name. This exact thing happened to me, and my project name was full of weird characters. I don't think a MultiTerm termbase could be the problem though because the package I was trying to open had one of these. I solved the issue by deselecting the two options in the wizard (something like "Append Project Name" and "Use Default Location"), then I inserted my own name for a project folder after "Projects\" in the path field. It opened without issue after I did this.

Reply
  • I agree with Georgios Tziakos that it may be weird characters in the project name. This exact thing happened to me, and my project name was full of weird characters. I don't think a MultiTerm termbase could be the problem though because the package I was trying to open had one of these. I solved the issue by deselecting the two options in the wizard (something like "Append Project Name" and "Use Default Location"), then I inserted my own name for a project folder after "Projects\" in the path field. It opened without issue after I did this.

Children
No Data