cleaning a tm with multiple target units for the same source unit?

i have to clean a TM. filed by several translatos with mulples translation for the same source unit.

i need to keep only one target unit for the source unit. Around 250000  units. Studio 2019_ WINDOWS 7

Parents
  • Hello ,

If there are only a few TU's that you want to discard, simply open the TM - search for the particular TU (s) and delete these- rreatining the good translation

Another option is to search based on different parameters-- maybe for example Last Modified by

If however there is a lot to clean up- you might consider exporting the TM to TMX and using a TMX editor to remove the unwanted TU's and then reimport into a new SDLTM.

A tool that manyuser recommend is I believe 'Olifant' 

• Hello ,

If there are only a few TU's that you want to discard, simply open the TM - search for the particular TU (s) and delete these- rreatining the good translation

Another option is to search based on different parameters-- maybe for example Last Modified by

If however there is a lot to clean up- you might consider exporting the TM to TMX and using a TMX editor to remove the unwanted TU's and then reimport into a new SDLTM.

A tool that manyuser recommend is I believe 'Olifant' 

Children
No Data