After the update of Studio 2017 to CU16, we noticed that changing tag view from partial to full (for example) doesn't work, unless you close and open the file(s)!!!
We have removed CU16 and installed CU15 and this works like a charm.
We have already support a case to support, just wanted to mention this in public so that every one knows about that.
It is the same problem we are discussing in this thread: https://community.sdl.com/product-groups/translationproductivity/f/studio/25753/two-functions-not-working-in-studio-2017-after-the-install-of-cu-16. I hope we can get a bug fix for this soon. Currently, I have no time to spend on downgrading my office laptop.
Reply from SDL support:
Thank you for contacting SDL Support.I have tested this and indeed it is a defect. I have logged it with development and it will be fixed in future releases.We are sorry for any inconvenience created by this defect.