Detecting language please wait for.......
Hallo to all,
I hope you can help me. Yesterday I sent the return package of a project containing 3 bilingual files (EN-IT) to a customer. I had carried out the QA procedure and the final report didn't show any mistake, but when the customer has repeated the QA some inconsistencies have appeared. I've repeated the procedure but the final report still doesn't show that inconsistencies. How can I solve this problem?
Thank you in advance
Hi Daniela Gabrietti
Have you run the QA on all files together or on the files separately?
If separately, the solution might be to run the verification on all files together so the cross-file inconsistencies could be revealed.
Looking forward to hearing back from you.
I have run the QA on all files together.
Well, what exactly do you mean by "all files together"?
It is NOT sufficient to "select all files in the file list and then run the QA on them". This actually runs the QA on each file separately.The right way to run QA on "all files together" is to open all the files virtually merged together in editor and then run the QA. Only then "the files know about each other" and the QA performs the check across all the files.
This is exactly what I have done! I've opened all the files in Editor and I have run the QA.
Then check carefully all details of the QA check settings - there must be some difference between your settings and the customer's settings. Or the customer is doing the QA in some different way than you.
Also check the detailed Studio versions used by you and the customer - theoretically, there may be some differences in the QA check functionality between different Studio versions.