Detecting language please wait for.......
I keep getting this error [ Parameter not valid] with Studio 2019 sr2, which I just installed last week. I thought it was caused by one specific project, but since I get it with all projects, that it obviously a Studio issue. I've tried to figure out some kind of pattern, but I did not see any, like a particular letter, a particular spot in the document or page, etc.
Looks like other people have had this issue for years, which makes me wonder why they have not fixed this yet.
I have tried the numerous solutions offered on the forum, but none worked for me. I am also of the opinion that I should not be required to "fix" their software with a different app, with a reset (where I loose everything), or renaming my files/folders, and all these other things that I tried to no avail.
Thankfully, this upgrade allows me to go back and use 2017, which I have done. That's one good thing, since previous updates did not allow you to work on your previous version. I will continue to use 2017 until they get 2019 fixed.
It's also very frustrating that you cannot talk to anyone and get any kind of help right away, unless you purchase a support agreement. I understand that part if I want to learn more about the product etc., but I should not have to "buy" support in order to get the product to work properly or fix a bug.
Hi there. I experienced this problem for the first time today. It forced me to close and reopen many times the project I'm working on. However, I've noticed that the problem disappears if I slow down my…
Hi YukihikoI've experienced the same problem the other day (translating from Japanese to French).I believe some tab or indentation in the source text caused the problem, as Steven pointed out.As a…
Hi there. I experienced this problem for the first time today. It forced me to close and reopen many times the project I'm working on. However, I've noticed that the problem disappears if I slow down my typing, my moving to the next segment, and my moving the cursor between Studio and Word. Hopefully this "fix" will work until I'm finished with that job..
Also, predictive typing doesn't work well when the problem occurs (very few suggestions available), but it seems to work again when I slow down. I Hope this helps.