How can I completely and permanently close the Translation Results window?

The Translation Results window (TRW) takes up a lot of room and I don't ever use it. Whatever machine translation engine I may be using fills in the segment automatically, I don't need to look at the TRW. Any TM results are also automatically inserted, so I don't find any use for this TRW (somebody two years ago answered a question similar to mine by saying that it was unusual or illogical and that if you didn't use the TRW, why on earth would you need a CAT tool at all? And then proceeded to say all you had to do was click on the little arrow to the right and it would all go away, which just isn't so).

In the Help section, it says: "The Translation Results window is always present in the Editor view (unless you close it completely)," but I can find no way to close it completely. I hide it automatically and close it (clicking on the little arrow to the right), but every time I go to a new segment, it opens up again. I want to be rid of it so it doesn't take up my window space.

• This is why closing the window part you want does not make sense:

As you should be able to see, not the first match (which would be inserted at first place), but the match at position 3 is the one needed here.

And even with this window visible there is plenty of space for working. It is indeed not possible to get rid of the window completely, as it appears again as soon you move to the next segment. However, you can move it to another position on your screen or make very narrow. I fail to see any sense in doing so, but you could also place it in front of your Studio window and drag it to be as small as a symbol... Should be possible, but honestly I do not want to test it on my screen.

• Well, that looks to be reasonable, in case you have so little information to deal with in each segment, but what about the segments I'm dealing with, like this one, typical of the texts I translate?:
    La Junta General de Accionistas, luego de escuchar y deliberar sobre el Proyecto de Fusión, presentado por la Administración del Banco, resolvió aprobar la Fusión por Absorción del Banco a XXXXX S.A. y las bases de la operación de fusión contenidas en el Proyecto presentado por la Vicepresidenta del Banco, quedando el representante legal del Banco autorizado para suscribir cuanto instrumento, documento o contrato, público o privado, fuere necesario suscribir para el perfeccionamiento legal de la fusión autorizada en la presente sesión, incluyendo la suscripción de eventuales documentos de reforma y convalidación si fuere del caso, así como a tramitar la aprobación de la Fusión ante la Autoridad de Control y a inscribirla en los registros públicos respectivos, dejando expresa constancia que han estado a su disposición para su examen, el proyecto de fusión, el Informe único del Proyecto de fusión, elaborado por la firma XXX Asesores Empresariales, las cuentas anuales, los informes de gestión y los estados financieros auditados del Banco y XXXX S.A., correspondientes a los 3 últimos ejercicios económicos; los estados Financieros del Banco y XXXX con corte al 24 de Enero de y 30 de Enero de 2XXX respectivamente, los estatutos vigentes del Banco, que constan en la escritura pública de Codificación del Estatuto Social, otorgada ante la Notaría Sexta el 22 de Noviembre de 2XXX e inscrita en el Registro Mercantil del cantón XXXX el 8 de Diciembre de 2XXX, los estatutos vigentes de XXXX S.A., constantes en la escrituras públicas de constitución, otorgada ante el Notario Quinto el 25 de Agosto de 19XX e inscrita en el Registro Mercantil del cantón XXXX el 22 de Septiembre de 19XX y en la reforma de estatutos otorgada mediante escritura pública autorizada por el Notario Trigésimo el 13 de Abril de 2XXX e inscrita en el registro mercantil del cantón XXXX 30 de Junio de 2XXX.

• OK, I see your point. As you cannot close the window permanently, simply make it as small as possible.