Detecting language please wait for.......
I saved my project and shut down my computer and the next day when I opened the SDL 2019 I couldn't see the project in SDL Trados, it was completely disappeared. So I went to check the project in document folder and I opened the SDL XLIFF file facing these errors which means that I cannot see what I have translated for the last one month. I'd rather not to hear that this bug is going to make me translate 20000 words again.
The error suggests your sdlxliff file is corrupt, and if you opened it in a text editor and couldn't see anything there then this would seem to be the case. If you'd like me to validate this please email me your zipped up project - firstname.lastname@example.org
Presumably you were using a Translation Memory and can therefore recover your translations from there?
I sent the complete zipped project file.
I opened it in a text editor and I could see some strange texts there.
I was using a translation memory but opening it, I also face error and can't see anything.
I’m afraid these files have been badly corrupted and are not recoverable in full. For this to happen it looks as though you have either got a problem with your computer, or you’re using an external drive that perhaps lost connection halfway through backing or synchronising perhaps… or even have some aggressive security software installed that interfered with a backup, or the operation of Studio.
I was only able to do two things:
I’m afraid you will have to do this over again. I would recommend a few actions for you: