SDL Trados Studio SR2 extremely slow with a massive TM of 1,2 M entries

Hello, 

I am a Trados user since its very begining. I have been experiencing terrible slugishness on my SDL Trados Studio 2017, then, even though I read opinions in the Community that it would be worse, I installed SDL Trado Studio 2019 and its upgrade SR2 to get an extremely slow performance on a massive TM search, updating and verification.

Right now upon clicking to open the TM, the Studio es frozen as shown in this screenshot below:

I did not click to search any word, just tried to open the TM... 15 minutes has elapsed already and nothing happens. I advance that I cancelled the Antivirus directly, has no plugins and also cancel the "frame repair or something like that" that I read as a soution on this SDL community, and nothing change at all!

Due to this kind of productivity issues, I returned to SDL Trados 2007, the TM opened in an instant, and upon searching or updating it, it worked so swiftly and quickly that I think that the only way out of this terrible issue is to ask my whole team to return to SDL Trados 2007.

Look forward to your reply.

Thanks!

Parents Reply Children