Please note: On Sunday 16th May 00AM – 04AM CEST we will be performing planned maintenance on the RWS Community website. During this time you will not be able to access the website and post/reply. Apologies for the inconvenience.

SDL Trados 2021 Freelance - BUG while working with Concordance Search box

Hello everyone,

I've recently updated my Trados 2019 to Trados 2021 (16.0.0.2838). I've noticed a bug while working with the Concordance Search box. After trying to copy the results it delivers, the text cursor appears duplicated on the Editor panel and it doesn't let me copy anymore. When I move the cursor inside the Concordance Search box, the duplicated cursor mimics the movement.

Please find attached a video for further reference.

https://drive.google.com/file/d/1oO6M2BbBM2FwQCkoKu2skhzdTmluFKv7/view?usp=sharing

Thank you for your help!

Parents
  • Hello

A very similar bug – moving using arrows and copying (using both mouse and keyboard) in concordance search results instead moves cursor and copies from main editor window; I can select text with mouse but not copy it. Same version of Trados. A major bug – have to retype all text from concordance results manually. Urgent fix needed.

Pavel

• Hello

A very similar bug – moving using arrows and copying (using both mouse and keyboard) in concordance search results instead moves cursor and copies from main editor window; I can select text with mouse but not copy it. Same version of Trados. A major bug – have to retype all text from concordance results manually. Urgent fix needed.

Pavel

Children