Studio 2021 - no longer processing ttx file

EDIT: I had to download a 80 MB package to resolve this appstore.sdl.com/.../

In 2019 I would add a ttx file in target language view and it would get pretranslated. Now, nothing happens and when I click on a ttx file already added in Studio, my PC launches Workbench.

The Legacy Converter does not help with this.

Also, I tried adding it in a new cloud project and I get: This project must include at least one translatable file.

Then I tried adding ttx filters from 2019 Plugins folder. This gave me another error with Studio not starting up "Service 'Sdl.TranslationStudio.AlignmentEditor.IAlignmentEditorService' could not be started"