Please note: On Sunday 16th May 00AM – 04AM CEST we will be performing planned maintenance on the RWS Community website. During this time you will not be able to access the website and post/reply. Apologies for the inconvenience.

Indicate titles and subheadings in SDL Trados Studio 2021

I want to know when a title or subheading is in the document (titles are subject to different capitalization rules)

I only see the text and not the tags

The tag itself remains a structured tag since a title is always its own segment.

Any suggestions?

Parents Reply
  • I do, but I had to modify them.

I was having a problem with the //variable tag in the middle of the sentence: It was breaking up sentences into three segments (although I had it as inline).

I experimented and found that changing the whitespace setting to "Always normalize" corrected the problem.  I have no idea what whitespace is and it took a while to figure out that inline is the old internal and structured is the old external. I find that the online help assumes the translator knows a lot about things like xml parsing.

I have to find and correct this these as I am meeting deadlines, but I am getting closer....

Thanks as always and regards,
    Eric

Children
No Data