Trados 2021 bug: concordances not working anymore

Hello,

The concordances search is not working anymore in Studio 2021. I tried it with different projects for different clients. It works for some of them and not for some others. I tried with F3 and from the menu (the "Search concordances" option is active, but when I try to use it "Searching..." appears and nothing happens).

I recently updated to SR 1 16.1.5.4270, but it is possible (not sure) that the problem was already there before.

Could you please help? This is a big problem!

Thanks in advance

Parents
  • Please make sure, that when you use F3, you have selected text on the source side. If you have copied source to target, then select something on the target side and then press F3, most probably nothing will be found, as you have toggled "target concordance" this way. It is advisable to use dedicated shortcuts for "source concordance" and "target concordance" instead of F3.

• Please make sure, that when you use F3, you have selected text on the source side. If you have copied source to target, then select something on the target side and then press F3, most probably nothing will be found, as you have toggled "target concordance" this way. It is advisable to use dedicated shortcuts for "source concordance" and "target concordance" instead of F3.

Children
No Data