S2021 Professional online deactivation fails - RWS account shows conflicting information preventing offline deactivation (it says S2021 Pro is not in use while the Support-installed copy of S2021 says it is activated)

Hi,

S2021 Professional online deactivation fails - in regard to attempting offline deactivation, our RWS account shows conflicting information preventing offline deactivation (it says S2021 Pro licence is not in use and a licence was thus available while the SDL (pre-M&A transaction)-Support-installed copy of S2021 says the software is actually activated).

I have never been all that good at Trados licence management but had to step my game up over the years so ... I fear something might be not right here (even if possibly to do with the Support installation of S 2021 Pro on this somewhat flawed computer (it is not a broken computer, I am just saying ...) I wish to abandon in favour of this here new 5800X - 32 GB.

Also, on a somewhat less significant note, S 2019 Pro online deactivation failed. This might be for product policy reasons though as these matters tend to be restricted, I mean, like, having two versions of Trados on one computer and such like would in many cases not be permitted for a normal payer and so on. However, our annual PSMA turnover is € 450.

EDIT: 1. The Allow Studio 2019 add-on is in use. 2. What is that with resetting your licence about? Does this option apply to me in a helpful way?

Cheers,

Sebastian Witte

Top Replies

Parents Reply Children