Trados Business Manager
Speech to Text
Managed Translation - Enterprise
Translation Management Connectors
Machine Translation Cloud
Machine Translation Connectors
Machine Translation Edge
Tridion Docs Developers
RWS User Experience
RWS Community Internal Group
RWS Access Customer Portal
RWS Professional Services
RWS Training & Certification
Language Technology Partner Group
RWS Enterprise Technology Partners
Trados Academic Partners
Trados Approved Trainers
ETUG (European Trados User Group) Public Information
Machine Translation User Group
Nordic Tridion Docs User Group
Tridion Docs Europe & APAC User Group
Tridion UK Meetup
Tridion User Group Benelux
Tridion User Group New England
Tridion User Group Ohio Valley
Tridion West Coast User Group
WorldServer User Group
Trados GroupShare Ideas
Trados Studio Ideas
Language Weaver Cloud Ideas
Language Weaver Edge Ideas
RWS Language Cloud TMS Ideas
RWS Language Cloud Terminology Ideas
RWS Language Cloud Online Editor Ideas
Managed Translation - Enterprise Ideas
Tridion Docs Ideas
Tridion Sites Ideas
LiveContent S1000D Ideas
Events & Webinars
To RWS Documentation
To RWS Support
Detecting language please wait for.......
Yesterday I installed the latest update of Studio 2021. I suppose, since then I cannot add new files to existing projects or analyse files. The following message appears:
I've tried SDL Freshstart and repairing Studio, to no avail.
Urgent help is needed.
Please click "Show details" and post a screenshot again.
The most probable cause here is a corrupted project template.
If you used templates from previous versions of Studio, it is even very sure, that the problem is caused by the template.
Otherwise please try to follow the advices from this article to reset Studio: Repairing your installation of SDL Trados Studio
Please note that all of my existing projects suddenly became defective. They worked yesterday but they do not work today. There are no new projects based on templates from previous versions of Studio.
By the way, as I wrote I reset Studio using Freshstart but it didn't help.
OK, sorry–I have no more ideas. Something has gotten corrupt.
What I would do now: close Studio. Go to Documents - Studio xxxx - Projects and backup the projects.xml from there, then rename the file to projects.xm_ When done, start Studio. The project list will now be completely empty. Use "Open Project" command from the Projects view to open any of the projects and try again. If that worked, open only the projects you need to work on now, do not load old, finished projects. If it does not work, close Studio again and restore the previous projects.xml–in that very case let us hope for someone from SDL/RWS.
Unfortunately, deleting the projects.xml file doesn't help.