Trados Business Manager
Speech to Text
Managed Translation - Enterprise
Translation Management Connectors
Language Weaver Connectors
Language Weaver Edge
Tridion Docs Developers
RWS User Experience
Internal Trados Studio Ideas
RWS Community Internal Group
RWS Access Customer Portal
RWS Professional Services
RWS Training & Certification
RWS Enterprise Technology Partners
Trados Academic Partners
Trados Approved Trainers
ETUG (European Trados User Group) Public Information
Machine Translation User Group
Nordic Tridion Docs User Group
Tridion Docs Europe & APAC User Group
Tridion UK Meetup
Tridion User Group Benelux
Tridion User Group New England
Tridion User Group Ohio Valley
Tridion West Coast User Group
WorldServer User Group
Trados GroupShare Ideas
Trados Studio Ideas
Language Weaver Ideas
Language Weaver Edge Ideas
RWS Language Cloud TMS Ideas
RWS Language Cloud Terminology Ideas
RWS Language Cloud Online Editor Ideas
Managed Translation - Enterprise Ideas
Tridion Docs Ideas
Tridion Sites Ideas
LiveContent S1000D Ideas
Events & Webinars
To RWS Documentation
To RWS Support
Detecting language please wait for.......
I got stuck with the following issue:
When setting up a project in Trados Studio 2021, I get the following error message during conversion process:
Unexpected token ‚]‘, expected token ‚;‘ line 8, position 10
The header consists of the following entries:
<?xml version="1.0" encoding="UTF-8"?>
<?xml-stylesheet href="urn:placeholder:xslt:profiling:docbook43-profile.xsl" ?>
<!DOCTYPE chapter PUBLIC "-//OASIS//DTD DocBook XML V4.1.2//EN" "">www.oasis-open.org/.../docbookx.dtd"
<!ENTITY % xinclude SYSTEM "xinclude.mod">
<!-- allow xi:include inside book and chapter: -->
<!ENTITY % local.chapter.class "| xi:include">
<!ENTITY % local.section.class "| xi:include">
<!-- allow xi:include inside sections: -->
<!ENTITY % local.divcomponent.mix "| xi:include">
<!-- allow xi:include inside para etc. : -->
<!ENTITY % local.para.char.mix "| xi:include">
line 8, position 10 is ‚;‘ (%xinclude;) which is the ‚expected‘ token
When I remove the following lines, the conversion works (but takes very long):
Is there a setting that I need to make? In Trados Studio 2014 it worked out of the box.
Thanks in advance for any hints.
Hi Fabian KochThank you for the error stack however there is some detail that is missing, which makes this hard for me to advice with certainty.However perhaps this helps: Error saving Microsoft Word (*.docx) target translation: Failed to save target content: '=' is an unexpected token. The expected token is ';'. Line 1, position xyz. (sdl.com)If not, let me know so we can get your 20201 working.
thanks for your answer. Unfortunately, it didn't solve the issue.
If you have some other ideas I'd be grateful.
Otherwise I continue using the workaround and remove/comment out the critical parts before setting up a project.
If you can safely and securely share your file and file type settings, I'd be more than happy to look into it.
Hi Lydia, I used the wrong file type. When I select XML (embedded content) it works.
Thanks for your support.