On Saturday 25th Sept, we are completing planned maintenance work on the SDL/RWS Account platform. The outage is expected to last from Saturday 03:00 BST to Monday 27th Sept 11:00 BST. During this time you will not be able to access SDL accounts or activate / deactivate licences. Apologies for the inconvenience this causes.

How to edit start and/or end times using Studio Subtitling plugin

I have just started using Studio Subtitling plugin and have a question.

Start and/or end times should be editable according to the following article:
https://community.sdl.com/product-groups/translationproductivity/w/customer-experience/4680/studio-subtitling
-------------
Q. Can I edit the Start and/or End times of the subtitle captions from the Subtitling Data control?
A. Yes, editing the time track data of the subtitle is fully supported. This feature permits a linguist to adapt the Start and End times to align better with the translated content.
-------------

However, I cannot edit it probably because Subtitling Data controls is not shown on my Trados as below:

Here is the screenshot in the website above:

I guess the clip icon should be displayed to edit start and/or end times? Would you please let me know if I miss anything to setup?

Thank you in advance for your help.

Chika

Top Replies

Parents Reply
  • Hi Steven,

I am using the latest Plugin version, but still cannot edit the start/end of the time codes. I have tried doing it on the Subtitling Preview using the shortcuts I previously defined and manually in the Subtitling Data window, editing the time code/chanding the values. As soon as I leave the cell, the time code goes back to the previous value, my changes are not applied. On the Preview window, simply nothing happens.

Can you please help?

Children
No Data