Detecting language please wait for.......
I noticed that the new built-in filter in Studio (Subtitle formats - Subtitles v188.8.131.52) has trouble processing SRT file if the file extension is in capital letters.
I tested with a copy of the same file, one with .srt extension and the other with .SRT. The first one is processed correctly, while the latter is empty.
It doesn't happen with the external filter (SRT v184.108.40.206)
I didn't check mixed case and only tested on SRT format.
Thanks for reporting this. I can reproduce it in Studio 2019 and the Beta 2021... so looks like a new one nobody noticed until now!
I'll log this with development.