No way to remove Language Cloud projects opened in Studio from the list of projects

Hi all,

we use SDL Trados Studio 2021 SR1 - 16.1.4.4184 and we receive Trados Live Projects directly from SDL.

The problem we are having is that after completing the tasks assigned to us we are not able to remove projects from the Projects view and this is becoming more and more annoying as the list of jobs completed gets longer and "pollutes" the view.

I can remove them "temporarily" by right-clicking on the project and selecting Remove from List, but they would re-appear a minute later...

Any hint on why it is happening?

Thanks a lot,

Alessia

Top Replies

• Hello ,

I think the issue here is that the project hasn't been marked as completed in the cloud- eg

Now once you mark the project as complete 

Return to Studio and refresh the 'highlighted…

• Hello ,

I think the issue here is that the project hasn't been marked as completed in the cloud- eg

Now once you mark the project as complete 

Return to Studio and refresh the 'highlighted' project now shows in black

and can now be successfully removed from Studio

• Unfortunately, the files were marked as complete, at least the ones in the project that we were suppose to complete. But indeed, for each of the projects there is a file which we were not requested to work on (added as reference only) and on that one I am not allowed to mark it as complete. However, the project as a whole is in my Completed list in the cloud.

Indeed, the only tasks that are active are the ones which are currently in progress, as you can see below:

All the tasks from the projects that I cannot remove are listed in my Completed view in the cloud:

Actually, I can double click to re-download the project from the cloud, but precisely because my tasks are completed I am not allowed to open the files, nor can I mark the task as Completed (since it is already completed):

• Support Case Id : 00592187. Support case has been logged for your assistance. Please check your SDL Community email address for updates.