Does large multi-file cloud projects synchronize automatically when worked from Studio Editor?

Hallo, 

I created a multi-file (around 500 small files) cloud project and then opened it with Editor and started working on it. Due to the large quantity of files, I am not sure that my work at the end of the day is saved in the cloud. Could you please help?

Best, 

cj

Parents
  • Hi

To confirm, yes Trados Live and Studio will synchronise and mirror your work regardless of which environment you chose to work in.
    You dont need to manually check in or save. It does it automatically. Having choice of working environment without worry that you are losing work, is all part of the hybrid way or working. 

This is of course on the assumption you are working on a project that you can access in both Trados Live and Studio.

I trust you have progressed your project further with out worry

Lyds 

• Hi

To confirm, yes Trados Live and Studio will synchronise and mirror your work regardless of which environment you chose to work in.
    You dont need to manually check in or save. It does it automatically. Having choice of working environment without worry that you are losing work, is all part of the hybrid way or working. 

This is of course on the assumption you are working on a project that you can access in both Trados Live and Studio.

I trust you have progressed your project further with out worry

Lyds 

Children
No Data