Concordance in server TM doesn't work anymore after update to Studio 2019 SR2 - 15.2.8.3007

I saw this question being raised a couple of months ago, but it seems the problem still isn't resolved. When working on projects that use a server-based TM at the client side, the condordance doesn't work anymore with the current 15.2.8.3007 update. The client is using Studio 2017 SR1 - 14.1.10016.54660.

The message that is immediately returned is "There was a problem while searching. See the Messages Window for more information."

The Messages window shows: "An error has occurred while using the translation provider xxx. Correction Timeout Expired. The timeout period elapsed during the post-login phase. The connection could have timed out while waiting for server to complete the login process and respond; Or it could have timed out while attempting to create multiple active connections. The duration spent while attempting to connect to this server was [Pre-Login] initialization=0, handshake=2;  [Login] initialization=0; authentication=0. [Post-Login] complete=15000."

This cannot be a timeout error because the message appers the same instant that I hit the Concordance shortcut. Also, I get some fuzzy matches, so the TM is definitely connected, it's just the concordance that doesn't work.

This issue prevents me from accepting jobs from clients who work with a server TM. Does anybody know how to solve this without having to uninstall Studio and reinstalling the previous version? (Is there a more simple rollback?)

Parents Reply Children