Make URLs in GroupShare Editor clickable

Dear all,

we are wondering if there could be in the future an option in GS to click an URL in the translateable section. 

The Idea is to includ it in an translation file in the top, as a preview option of the original text in the browser. Like how does the end product look like.

Best Regards

Stefan 

Parents
  • Hi Stefan!

Do you mean if a file has a URL address in it and it is set as translatable to make it also clickable in GroupShare Online Editor? You can somehow do this if you highlight the URL in the equivalent segment and right-click on it. An option with Go to... pointing to the URL should appear.

But if you have something else in your mind and it would require a new feature in the product, I encourage you to raise it as an idea on the GroupShare Ideas section?

https://community.sdl.com/ideas/translation-productivity-ideas/i/studio-groupshare-ideas

The Ideas section is constantly monitored by product owners and developers. Depending on how feasible,  practical is, your idea may "come to life" in a future update/ release. So, a good business case would help.

Best regards,

Cristian

RWS Support

• Hi Stefan!

Do you mean if a file has a URL address in it and it is set as translatable to make it also clickable in GroupShare Online Editor? You can somehow do this if you highlight the URL in the equivalent segment and right-click on it. An option with Go to... pointing to the URL should appear.

But if you have something else in your mind and it would require a new feature in the product, I encourage you to raise it as an idea on the GroupShare Ideas section?

https://community.sdl.com/ideas/translation-productivity-ideas/i/studio-groupshare-ideas

The Ideas section is constantly monitored by product owners and developers. Depending on how feasible,  practical is, your idea may "come to life" in a future update/ release. So, a good business case would help.

Best regards,

Cristian

RWS Support

Children
No Data