GS 2017: Sdl TMService Agent & Sdl TMService Host: Services Faulting

Hi community,

GS Version:

UI: GS.v.14.2.CU07.1174
GS: 14.2.20522.7 - SR1 CU7

i was wondering if any of you encountered similar issue with GS 2017, both services are faulting for no clear reason couple of times per hour. I set task which creates every 10 minutes mid range project (roughly 25k Words) to produce some load on the TM server. 

Setup:

- Application and DB server separated on dedicated machines (VM infrastructure)

- RabbitMQ is running on the Application server

Observation:

1. SDL TMService Agent is faulting periodically since installation every hour on the hour (i.e. at 9, then at 10, then at 11 etc...)

It seems, as there is some periodical GS task running at this time and it triggers that error.

From SDL TM Agent Log, the only corresponding record i found is: 2018-05-24 11:00:02.7515|DEWDFSLSTT01|Warn|THREAD_ID:7|TR_ID:370d7b91-3131-496b-a257-02bf9a8bf3e1|Cannot create model for translation memory 'TS_P_CO_enUS_elGR' with ID '2ae16b66-9332-46a8-be3c-0742f778bba7': preconditions not met. Will retry later.

- This Task is running every hour and trying use different TM

2. SDL TMService Host is faulting randomly i am assuming because of the Project creation, basically with certain periodicity one project is created successfully other not. This error is connected to RabbitMQ service, which is handling the messages, that's what i can tell from Windows Event logs.

Short description from Windows Even Logs:

Application: Sdl.TMService.Host.exe
Framework Version: v4.0.30319
Description: The process was terminated due to an unhandled exception.
Exception Info: System.IO.FileNotFoundException

- SDL Logs: The time stamps from the logs do not correspond with any of those errors, here are not clear connection or links.

Any help or suggestion will be very much appreciated.

Thanks and regards,

Frantisek