Does anybody have experience uploading large files (say 100 MB or more per file) to Groupshare?Long story short, I am unable to upload any projects with large files to Groupshare because it takes too long and times out, and was wondering if this is just me?
Also, note I tested the internet speed, and it seems to be fine. Also, Groupshare 2015 never gave us problems like this.
Sorry for the late reply. Here is something that I believe could help you.
Limitation of upload speed in Windows 7 causes timeout when uploading file.
Workaround: Tune upload speed via registry change
1. Open RegEdit.exe
2. Go to key HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SYSTEM\CurrentControlSet\Services\AFD\Parameters
3. Right click Parameters and select New > DWORD (32-bit) Value
4. Set to value's name to DefaultSendWindow
5. Right click DefaultSendWindow and click Modify
6. Set Value data to e.g. 65536 (Base: Hexadecimal) and confirm
On the server where GroupShare is installed:
Note: For very large translation memories, the problem is likely to persist for specific searches.
Hope this helps. Please let me know if you have any more problems.