How do you pretranslate through the webUI?

Hello!

We have started to create some projects through the webUI and while we are able to import the templates with the server-based TMs, we are unable to get a pretranslation.
I've found this article : https://docs.sdl.com/LiveContent/content/en-US/SDL%20Trados%20GroupShare%20Help-v3/GUID-A494E373-D745-4187-B143-5F870FE0C1BA

Unfortunately, it does not seem to work either.

I would like to know if anyone could give me an example of what the credentials are supposed to be. Basically, in server address, I've put the same address as the external server address. In user, i put sa and its password. Unfortunately, no luck on that end either. Perhaps I'm missing something?

I'm currently on CU10

Parents
  • Hi ,

Try the internal server name (or even just use localhost) and make sure you specify https:// if you are using SSL.

If you are still having trouble then open Registry Editor and modify the following two entries (make a backup of the original values first):

HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SYSTEM\CurrentControlSet\Services\SDL Feedback Service\Parameters

-XX:NewRatio=7 -Xmx1024m -jar "C:\Program Files\SDL\SDL Server\Feedback Service\gs-feedback-service.jar" --spring.profiles.active=std --logging.file="C:\ProgramData\SDL\Service\Logs\gs-feedback-service.log" --server.port=41259 --gs.proxy.location=localhost:41234 --gs-management-service.ribbon.listOfServers=localhost:41234 --translation-memory-service.ribbon.listOfServers=localhost:41235

HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SYSTEM\CurrentControlSet\Services\SDL Translation Service\Parameters

-XX:NewRatio=7 -Xmx1024m -jar "C:\Program Files\SDL\SDL Server\Translation Service\gs-translation-service.jar" --spring.profiles.active=std --logging.file="C:\ProgramData\SDL\Service\Logs\gs-translation-service.log" --server.port=41258 --gs.proxy.location=localhost:41234 --gs-management-service.ribbon.listOfServers=localhost:41234 --translation-memory-service.ribbon.listOfServers=localhost:41235

You can replace localhost with the fully qualified internal hostname of the application server if you are still having trouble (this may be necessary if your web server is different to the application server).

Let me know if this resolves the issue.

Kind regards,
    Nick

• Unfortunately, it did not work. The server address is the correct one in the registry (before I changed it to localhost and back to the correct one again), I really think the problem is with the user/password 

Is the user I'm supposed to put in the field a groupshare user or the internal server user (e.g "admin")? I've tried both but still no results. 

Reply Children