Groupshare cloud/deleting files in a project

Hi

I am groupshare cloud user and was wondering if it is possible to delete files on the local instance once published.

In my scenario, I got updated files from the client and would like to have a clean folder, getting rid of the files that I do not need anymore

Is there a way to get them deleted?

Laetitia

Parents
  • Hi ,

Assuming you mean removing the project from Studio, and from your local computer, but leaving it on GroupShare Cloud, you should do the following:

1. Make sure you don't have any files checked out by your user. If you do then check them in or cancel check out.
    2. Go to the Projects view of Studio.
    3. Right-click the project you want to remove and choose Open Project Folder. File Explorer will open.
    4. Click the up arrow to the left of the address bar to move one folder level upwards.
    5. Delete the folder of the specific project.
    6. Go back to Studio and right-click the project again.
    7. Choose Remove from List and then Yes.

Let me know if this helps or if you would like me to clarify any of the steps.

Kind regards,
    Nick

• Hi ,

Assuming you mean removing the project from Studio, and from your local computer, but leaving it on GroupShare Cloud, you should do the following:

1. Make sure you don't have any files checked out by your user. If you do then check them in or cancel check out.
    2. Go to the Projects view of Studio.
    3. Right-click the project you want to remove and choose Open Project Folder. File Explorer will open.
    4. Click the up arrow to the left of the address bar to move one folder level upwards.
    5. Delete the folder of the specific project.
    6. Go back to Studio and right-click the project again.
    7. Choose Remove from List and then Yes.

Let me know if this helps or if you would like me to clarify any of the steps.

Kind regards,
    Nick

Children