Unable to force check-in or undo check-out TRADOS Group Share

Error message in Trados Studio stating 'Force check-in operation failed (Conversion timed out. Timeout was 7.1s)'.Error message in Trados Studio stating 'Undo check-out operation failed (Message: 'An error has occurred.')'.

I am unable to force check-in & check-out in TradosGroupShare, I'm logged in as project manager. According to the system, someone (Online User) has checked out the file. Therefore, I cannot use the file.
Trados Studio file list showing one file checked out to 'Online User' and others available.

Generated Image Alt-Text
[edited by: Trados AI at 6:49 AM (GMT 0) on 5 Mar 2024]
emoji
Parents Reply
  • - what exact GroupShare version do you have? Did you check that SDL services are all running? Also, did you check the GroupShare logs? Specifically: Editor Service and Editor Service Router logs, as well as Application Service logs at the exact time of the error? Lastly, please press F12 in the browser right before the error to open the browser developer mode and see the full error message. Please provide here all that information. Nick was referring to a SQL script that we can run on the database directly but we should handle that with care and it is not in a public KB article. (for reference, internal SDL article number is: 000010046). If all else has been checked and failed, I am happy to email you that scrip and the instructions - you will most probably want to work with a Database Administrator though or at least an IT person who understand databases at a basic level.

emoji
Children
No Data