Warning -XXX.json file encoding is ASCII, which is not recommended by JSON standards.

Hi all:

I'd appreciate if you have any information about the following:

I have two JSON files which I want to add to my Passolo project. When I add them and create the string lists I receive a warning which says that the two files are encoded in ASCII, which is not recommended by JSON standards. However, if I open my files in Notepad++ they seem to be encoded in UTF-8. I don't see any way to change the file encoding in Passolo or any way to configure this (within the JSON parser options). Does anybody know why this happens?

After this, I tried to Scan Target File (Alignment), but I receive the following error:

ERROR - Unhandled Exception in Add-In. Component='DnJsonParser.Components.ParserComponent' Method='ParseFile' Message='Object reference not set to an instance of an object.' StackTrace=' at DnJsonParser.Parsers.JsonFileParser.ChangeResourcePath(String path)
at DnJsonParser.Parsers.JsonFileParser.ParseFile()
at DnJsonParser.Components.ParserComponent.ParseFile(String filename, enmParsingTypes action, CPAICustomFile customFile)
at PAIFN_ParseFile(Char* filename, Int32 action, IPAICustomFile* customfile)'
ERROR - Unhandled exception in add-in "JSON Parser".

I've been trying to fix it for a while, but with no success...

Any suggestion is appreciated. Thank you.

Parents Reply Children