Passolo Batch processing - specifying parsers

Hi

I've got some batch commands to automatically process files into a Passolo 2016 project.

I create the project:
"C:\Program Files (x86)\SDL\SDL Passolo\SDL Passolo 2016\psl.exe" /newproject:C:\Passolo\test.lpu

I add the files, these are all HTML files listed in ac.txt, so I also specify the parser:
"C:\Program Files (x86)\SDL\SDL Passolo\SDL Passolo 2016\psl.exe" C:\Passolo\test.lpu /addsource sourcefilelist:c:\temp\ac.txt "parser:AddIn:HTML Parser"

I add a language:
"C:\Program Files (x86)\SDL\SDL Passolo\SDL Passolo 2016\psl.exe" C:\Passolo\test.lpu /addlang:deu

Finally, I update all string lists:
"C:\Program Files (x86)\SDL\SDL Passolo\SDL Passolo 2016\psl.exe" C:\Passolo\test.lpu /update

The files are added to the project, and the language is created but the update fails with this error:
ERROR - The add-in "HTML Parser"" is not loaded.

I guess the problem lies with the "parser:AddIn:HTML Parser" parameter, but it looks good to me.

I've also tried "parser:HTML Parser" but get the same error.

If I open the project and select the source file, the Properties window says the parser is:

AddIn:HTML Parser"

If I manually change the source file parser to the HTML Parser, the Property window says the parser is:

AddIn:HTML Parser

(no quote)

Can someone highlight what I'm doing wrong?

Best Regards

Mark