I have encountered difficulties when trying to work with Passolo for a week now. It hapened all of a sudden, although I haven't done anything unusual while working with it. The SDL Support tried to fix the problem, but still if an error has been resolved, the next one will appear / re-appear.
- "Runtime error" appears when opening the file of a Passolo project.
- "Cannot find license Information" appears afterwards.
- "Cannot open..." appears when I try to open a project again.
- "Server busy" (Server ist ausgelastet) appears when I try to generate the target.
- Error "PAITransMultiTerm": although the PAITransMultiTerm.pai file has been repaired a couple of time, the Setup cannot be carried out.
- According to the support the reason might be the roaming user Profile, but
Suppose all the problems could be fixed, they'll all be back after the reboot of the PC.
Does anybody know the reason and... how to resolve the problems once and for all?
Passolo version: Team Edition 2018, 184.108.40.206
Thank you in advance for you help!