Receiving multiple "Missing or wrong placed access key in translated string." error messages

Receiving multiple "Missing or wrong placed access key in translated string." error messages on a couple of files, specific to Russian files. Translating into 13 languages otherwise. No other languages receive this error on these files. This happens in 2 stringtable.net files.

English reads "&Add..." and Russian "&Добавить..." Removing and adding the accelerator key back does not fix the problem, nor does trying to re-assign the accelerator keys. There are just under 300 of these errors in these 2 files. I have changed the Language settings to the Cyrillic codepage from default, but that did not result in any better results.

In the Checking Options, there is not an option to suppress or bypass this error type.

Thanks in advance.

• There are still some open questions. Access keys are usually inserted into menus and dialogs to allows a quick access to a function or entry field. From a user interface design point of view an access key should be unique within its context, i.e. a menu or dialog as it then will automatically click the control.

So I would expect to see your access keys in menu or Dialog.NET resources. Finding them in StringTable.NET resources usually means that your developers have created a more dynamic UI where menu and dialog entries are displayed from the StringTable instead of directly storing the data into menus and dialogs.

SDL Passolo can check the uniqueness of access keys within its menu or dialog resource context. Applying this check to StringTable.NET resource doesn’t really make sense if there is just one large StringTable. You should simply switch off the check or use the Suppress error function.