Passolo 2016 display exceptions when try to render .Net WPF baml

Possolo version is Passolo Professional Edition 2016 Version: 16.0.412.0

I have a .Net Application containing some WPF XAML files, and building with Visual Studio 2017. When I try to use Passolo to translate it, it will always display below exceptions one by one when try to render .Net WPF baml files by double-clicking baml files. Please see details in the below images:

Screenshot of Passolo Professional Edition 2016 error message 'An exception occurred during baml window creation, it might have an impact on rendering' with details of the exception stack trace.Screenshot of Passolo Professional Edition 2016 error message 'An exception occurred during baml window creation, it might have an impact on rendering' with a different exception stack trace.Screenshot of Passolo Professional Edition 2016 error message 'Following exceptions occurred during window creation, it might have an impact on rendering' with exception details.

When double clicking 4rd time, it will display the baml Window normally, but then Passolo will crash soon, and there will be a crash log in the Windows's Event Viewer,

Screenshot of Windows Event Viewer showing a crash log with details of the exception stack trace related to Passolo Professional Edition 2016.

I have created a simple .Net WPF project which only contains a simple Window, that also contains the above Passolo issues, please see details in the attached file (WpfAppPassolo.zip)

Does anybody can help fix it or has a workaround for it.

Thanks.

Generated Image Alt-Text
[edited by: Trados AI at 5:22 AM (GMT 0) on 5 Mar 2024]
emoji