SDL Passolo 2018 Translator Edition - Automatic update and customer experience feedback notifications

Hi everyone,

We are currently using Passolo 2018 Translator Edition (18.0.109.0 to be precise) and have a few questions regarding the application startup setup.

Especially new users that start the application for the first time are getting notifications about a failed automatic update as well as a request to participate in the customer experience feedback program. As the machines the users are working with are not connected to the internet, I was wondering if there are any chances/possibilities to turn of both notifications via configuration/registry/GPO/etc... settings at all? 

While I was able to find some information to turn off automatic updates for older versions of Passolo and Trados, I couldn't find anything regarding the customer experience feedback program.

I would therefore like to know if there is any documentation for Passolo 2018 Translator Edition in particular to turn off these notifications/functions and where to find it. Maybe there is already documentation for other products that would also work for Passolo 2018 Translator Edition? What do you recommend to mitigate those notifications?

Thanks!

Parents Reply Children
No Data