Passolo Translation showing error even if resource declared as LANG_NEUTRAL

Hello Guys,

i have declared a HTML resource id as LANG_NEUTRAL, so i am expecting this should not consider for language translation.

But whenever i am changing respective html file(added new content and deleted few old tags) passolo gives me below error.

How to fix a problem so that passolo will not show below dialog.

Parents
  • Unclear is the statement HTML resource. As you localizing a single HTML file or a Win32 binary that contains HTML resources?

When localizing Win32 binaries, you can exclude the Neutral resources by selecting All Languages except NEUTRAL.

Another approach would be to set all the HTML resources to Hidden.

And the last proposal is to allow that more than 20 entries can be deleted so that this message bos didn't come up.

• Thank you Achim for your help.

Could you please help with below

I am working with localization with dll file with change HTML content(add new and deleted previous)

1) All language except neutral -> this option is for neutral language?

2) I tried to make HTML resource(html page) as hidden but still I am getting error box for translation do i need to add something else along with hidden option. 

3) where i can change below setting?

• Thank you Achim for your help.

Could you please help with below

I am working with localization with dll file with change HTML content(add new and deleted previous)

1) All language except neutral -> this option is for neutral language?

2) I tried to make HTML resource(html page) as hidden but still I am getting error box for translation do i need to add something else along with hidden option. 

3) where i can change below setting?

Children