Export read-only strings

Hello again :-)

I urgently need to send a list of strings to the developers that are currently rea-only in Passolo to have them check the validity of this state (i.e. do we need to translate these now).

I don't seem to get them out by means of the csv or txt exports...the exported files do not contain read-only strings... How to get these out quickly in a proper format for editing by the developers?

Thank you very much!

yve

Parents Reply
  • I don’t agree and cannot understand the comparison made with the graphics designer tool. You don’t just export a rendered “jpg picture”, you expect other users to edit the “picture” which always require some kind of editor tool.

Our customers have implemented the following solutions:

• A number of customers have several licenses and also use them in development for automation and localization engineering, which exactly covers the use case described.
    • Customers with just one license use a floating license and share it between development and localization management.
    • When just one single license of the Team Edition is available the proposed procedure with the bundles with source lists is secure, easy to use and does not require any additional licenses because it works with the free Translator Editions.
    • There might be other clients that don’t want to choose any of these approaches. Using the macro technology and the free SDK these customers can implement any other user defined process.
Children
No Data