After updating to Passolo 2016 it appears the using pslcmd.exe to run a macro does not work.

After updating to Passolo 2016 it appears the using pslcmd.exe to run a macro does not work. I have a very simple test macro that open a Passolo file and generates a target language file. From a command prompt window if I run "<APP PATH>pslcmd.exe /runmacro=<MACROPATH>\TestPSLCMD.bas" Passolo opens but does not do anything. The same command using Passolo 2011 opens the Passolo file and generates the target language file. Anyone experience this?

Parents Reply
  • The msgbox macro works both ways (in Passolo and through runmacro).The sample macro I created generates 1 file. It works in Passolo 2016 but not through the macro alone.

For my test I have a Passolo project with 1 file (EN) doing a generate to 1 language (FR)

The macro code is
    Option Explicit

Sub Main
    Dim prj As PslProject
    Dim trn As PslTransList
    Set prj = PSL.Projects.Open("C:\Samples\Test_PSL_CMD.lpu")

PSL.Visible = False
    If Not(prj Is Nothing) Then
    'Loop thru all selected translation lists
    For Each trn In prj.TransLists
    trn.GenerateTarget

Next trn
    End If
    End Sub

I have my sample files and a video I can upload somewhere for you to see. During the runmacro process in Passolo a dialog box comes up with a title "0%" and a cancel button. Nothing else happens to it.
Children