Detecting language please wait for.......
You are currently reviewing an older revision of this page.
Language Mappings feature is introduced with SDL Machine Translation Cloud provider, version 184.108.40.206 and is compatible with Studio 2019. This feature allows user to configure the engine selection based on the MT Cloud codes (source and target)-> See also MTCloud codes Wiki section
How to use
1. Install SDL Machine Translation Cloud provider plugin.
2. Add the provider to project.
3. Enter credentials (in case the credentials are not auto populated).
4. Go to Language Mappings tab .
5. The available MTCodes and Engines will be loaded for the project Language Pairs.
6. Select the prefered MTCode Source, MTCode Target and Engine.
7. Press Ok.
8. The provider is ready for translating process.
Validations and Constraints
1. If user doesn't select the correct MTCode Source/ MTCode Target which corresponds to the selected engine, the translation will not be received from the MTCloud server (see below an example of wrong and valid selection).
2. If the project has a single Language Pair which doesn't have engines supported by the MT Cloud server for the selected MTCode Source and MTCode Target, then provider can not be set.
2. If the project has multiple Language Pairs and one of them doesn't have engines supported by the MT Cloud server for the selected MTCode Source and MTCode Target, then for that specific Language Pair, the setup can not be done.
3. Message validation is retrieved also if the user doesn't go to Language Mappings tab and do the engines setup.
4. User can add a MTCode for the specific language using the MT Codes window, following the below steps: