Is it possible to modify the XML code from DraftSpace?

I'd like to add the chunk attribute to the XML. I work from a Mac so using DraftSpace makes it easier than having to work thru a virtual machine.

I can see the XML code in DraftSpace but I cannot figure out how to modify it.

Even if I have to download, modify in a text editor and reupload, I'd be fine with that. But I don't see that solution either.

Parents
  • You have probably already concluded as much Chuck but to confirm... 1) the chunk attribute is not accessible via the Draft Space UI, 2) the XML source code view is designed to be read-only in Draft Space, and 3) there is no download/upload option from Draft Space to facilitate offline editing. Additionally, there's no configuration options available to make any of them possible, so these would be changes to the core product behavior. Sorry that we're striking out on your questions! The best option is to continue working in the full XML editor - oXygen or XMetaL.   

• You have probably already concluded as much Chuck but to confirm... 1) the chunk attribute is not accessible via the Draft Space UI, 2) the XML source code view is designed to be read-only in Draft Space, and 3) there is no download/upload option from Draft Space to facilitate offline editing. Additionally, there's no configuration options available to make any of them possible, so these would be changes to the core product behavior. Sorry that we're striking out on your questions! The best option is to continue working in the full XML editor - oXygen or XMetaL.   

Children
No Data