I installed the TQA plugin and it worked fine. I am trying to install the pluggins of Grammar spell ckeck and the numbers verifier, but both do not install. I have Trados 2017 and win 10 64 bit. With the TQA plugin I had just to click on it and it did all

I am trying to install the pluggins Grammar spell ckeck and the numbers verifier, but both do not install. I have Trados 2017 and win 10, 64 bit.  With the TQA plugin I had just to click on it and it did all the rest. I do the same process with number verifier and the grammar check, and it does nothing, and do not appear in the verifier item.  Can you help me?

3 Replies Latest Replies: 10 Mar 2017 10:12 PM by Paul Filkin
  • In reply to Paul Filkin:

Hi Paul, many thanks for your help. I was trying to install the Numbers check and the grammar check plugins a long time and it didn't work. I finally discovered the issue: the SO, I don't know why, saved the downloaded plugins as "only for reading". I dismarked this optionin the properties from the downloaded plugin and, voilá! it worked. You have no idea how happy I was. I already read several answers here in the Client Services and nothing worked. I looked the registry keys too. And I have admin rights. So a simple solution. :-) Have a nice day.

Related