• Connecting to SDL WorldServer using the /login REST API call

It is now possible to connect to SDL WorldServer and perform a number of actions by using the WorldServer REST API. The REST API documentation is available from your WorldServer instance by accessing <serverURL>:<portnumber>/ws-api/docs/ws-api-doc-v1…

• 27 Nov 2017
  • Building a Custom Servlet for SDL WorldServer

SDL WorldServer allows customers to expand WorldServer capabilities through pluggable components. There are several exit points in WorldServer through which custom code can be invoked to perform customer-specific operations.

Here are the types of pluggable…

• 12 Jun 2017
  • Options to extend and customize Trados Studio

I'm absolutely sure that Trados Studio is the most customizable product on the market. To me this a no brainer; all you have to do is to go to the SDL AppStore and have a look at the number of plugins and applications that are available. And that…
    • 8 Mar 2017
  • SDL Studio plugin dependencies cleanup

I decided to write this article after I got a question on my last blog article, SDL Studio plugin manifest, about an issue with files that are overridden during an SDL Studio plugin build. Although this issue is quite specific I received questions with…
    • 30 Sep 2016
  • SDL Studio plugin manifest

This week I reached two years since I joined SDL as a developer evangelist . Stay relaxed, this article is not a retrospective of this period. However it is a milestone and as part of my own reflection over this interval of time I also looked at the…
    • 23 Sep 2016
  • Blog 2.0

It's been a while since I've written my last article and if you've been on my blog before you will probably notice that it has new look. I was absolutely fine with the previous design and I didn't had any intention to change it but this came as a side…
    • 18 Sep 2016
  • How to create a new segment using Studio File Type Framework

Until I started to work in the translation industry I lived with the impression that the translation of a certain content is just a mater of knowing the right languages. I never realized that when you translate something everyone expects the results…
    • 9 Mar 2016