SDL Project Automation API - License check failed

Hello, I would like to implement the SDL Project Automation API, but if I create a FileBasedProject object I get the following error:

{"License check failed, with exception: Sdl.Core.PluginFramework.PluginFrameworkException: No Application specific plug-in directory found.\r\n at Sdl.Core.PluginFramework.DefaultPluginLocator..ctor()\r\n at Sdl.Core.PluginFramework.PluginManager.get_DefaultPluginRegistry()\r\n at Sdl.Common.Licensing.Provider.Core.LicensingProviderManager.get_LicensingProviderFactories()\r\n at Sdl.Common.Licensing.Provider.Core.LicensingProviderManager.CreateProvider(ILicensingProviderConfiguration config)\r\n at Sdl.Common.Licensing.Manager.ApplicationLicenseManager.GetCurrentLicensingProvider()\r\n at Sdl.Common.Licensing.Manager.ApplicationLicenseManager.GetProduct()\r\n at Sdl.Common.Licensing.Manager.ApplicationLicenseManager.GetLicenseWithoutConsumingSeatsOrUsages()\r\n at Sdl.ProjectApi.Licensing.StudioLicense.GetLicenseWithoutConsumingSeatsOrUsages()\r\n at Sdl.ProjectApi.Licensing.LicenseCheckWithoutUsingNetworkSeat.get_ProductLicense()\r\n at Sdl.ProjectApi.Licensing.LicenseCheckWithoutUsingNetworkSeat.get_IsProfessional()\r\n at Sdl.ProjectAutomation.FileBased.FileBasedProject.CheckLicense()"}

I have tried to create projects in Trados root folder to to get the license info, but no success. network license: SDL Trados Studio 2015 Professional". Do you know what can cause the issue?