how to create a machine translation plugin of OpenAI for SDL Trados 2017 with Python codes

Given popularity of ChatGPT, I'd like to explore how to combine OpenAI API for translation with SDL Trados Studio 2017.

Any help or hints will be much appreciated.

emoji
Parents
  •  

Just a cautionary word... if you use this for translation note the terms of conditions for ChatGT that clearly state how they will use the material you provide. Your content could turn up in someone else's query.  When I think how paranoid translators were about their NDAs and client content when MT first came out I think there is an interesting lack of parallel concern over ChatGPT.  It's as if the brilliance of the technology has made everyone ignore the stuff they were concerned about a few years ago.

Paul Filkin | RWS Group

You've done the courses and still need to go a little further, or still not clear? 
    Tell us what you need in our Community Solutions Hub

emoji
  •  

Just a cautionary word... if you use this for translation note the terms of conditions for ChatGT that clearly state how they will use the material you provide. Your content could turn up in someone else's query.  When I think how paranoid translators were about their NDAs and client content when MT first came out I think there is an interesting lack of parallel concern over ChatGPT.  It's as if the brilliance of the technology has made everyone ignore the stuff they were concerned about a few years ago.

Paul Filkin | RWS Group

You've done the courses and still need to go a little further, or still not clear? 
    Tell us what you need in our Community Solutions Hub

emoji
Children
No Data