AutoSuggest provider - get current cursor position

Hello all,

I am developing an AutoSuggest provider and am wondering if it is possible to get the current cursor position in the target segment when the GetSuggestions method gets called (i.e., when the user moves the cursor in the editor).

The reason is that right now, the only way I can figure out what the text before the cursor is (which is needed for my implementation) is if the cursor is at the end of all the text in the target segment (by checking the length of the target text).  So in other words, if the target box gets pre-populated with text from a TM or other provider, and the cursor is in the middle of that text, I cannot figure out how to get AutoSuggest entries for the current cursor position (since I only know how to get them for the end of all the existing text).

Hopefully that makes sense, because I'm not sure if I'm making my use case clear enough.  In any event, to keep it very simple, I just need to know the current cursor position in this method and to find out if there is any way at all to get this info. or to pass it there from some other part of the code of the AutoSuggest provider.