This place is where you can suggest, discuss, and vote on ideas. If you want to create an idea for an other related product choose the appropriate group on this page.

When you select to create a new idea, there are a few things you can do to ensure RWS Development and other community participants understand the idea. See here for Idea best practices.

• More import options (merge)

• Under Community Review on
    • 0 Comments
    Hi all, when importing data there is only one merge option: it will merge terms and fields combining them all together. In some cases you import terms with specific descriptive fields referring one to the other (source to status etc.). So after import...
  • Picklist on entry level still needs to be fixed

• 2 Comments
    MultiTerm may no longer pre-set the first value in a picklist on entry level. However, it still does not work smoothly: If I want to select several categories, e.g. "teaching2," research" and "department", the picklist-window closes after I have selected...
  • Termbase template with users/roles etc.

• 0 Comments
    I would be nice to have termbase templates with roles, users etc.
  • Option Mark/Save for later

• 1 Comment
    Scenario: you are browsing your termbase and you find an error in an entry. Yet, you are too busy with something else and you would like to come back to that issue later on. In order to find your entry back easily later on, it would be great to be able...
  • More search statistics

• 0 Comments
    I'd like to have more search statistics: terms searched and found/not found, searches for each user, statistics across termbases, statistics by users and roles
  • Refresh MultiTerm Convert

• 0 Comments
    I know even SDL now recommends using Glossary Converter app, but what's missing is a feature to quickly convert external resources to a MultiTerm glossary. Probably one of the most common resource types for terminology is a two column list of terms (term...
  • Default activation of fuzzy search in MultiTerm Online

• 0 Comments
    Users of MultiTerm Online are often not familiar with the MultiTerm functions, so they are not aware that they often need to activate the fuzzy search option to get all relevant matches. Consequently, it would be very helpful if the system administrator...
  • More term verification options

• 0 Comments
    Hi all, I'd like to see more term verification options in Studio, so in Multiterm it should be possible to have: - rich formatting for terms (italics/bold, superscript, quotes etc) that can be used for formatting checks in terminology, - fuzzy oder...
  • Deleted Groupshare user still in Multiterm role user list (GS 2015)

• 1 Comment
    Hi all, When you delete a Groupshare 2015 user, the user does not appear in the Multiterm user list anymore (Multiterm Administrator), but he still appears in the role list. This is rather annoying because you cannot see exactly which users have access...
  • Rich formatting option for term and/or text fields

• 1 Comment
    Hi all, I'd like to have same rich formatting options like italics, superscript, subscript etc. That would be very useful for technical or scientific terms or texts (formulas etc.) but also many product names (e.g. superscript R or C signs). At present...