The Spark44 jobs usually contain up to 100 tasks and are into one target language each. When the client reviewers have to review a job with a lot of files, currently they have to go to their inbox, open the review interface for each one of them, review and submit them and move to the next tasks from their inbox.
Instead of having to go back to their inbox after they finish reviewing each task, they would like to just click a Next button from the online review interface, which would submit the current task at review and open straight away the next task that is awaiting to be reviewed.
Once the client reviewer completes the review of the first task, they will click the Next button. The Next button will do the following:
- Submit all comments/changes that have been made to the first tasks
- Search whether there is another task which is ready awaiting at client review
- If there is a task at client review within that specific job, open the 2nd task in the online review interface, without the reviewer having to go back to their inbox
- If the task already reviewed, was the last task at client review, then the Next button will transfer the reviewer to their inbo
- The online review interface will open up for the next task that is awaiting client review
- The client user’s inbox will be displayed, in case there is currently no other task at client review for that specific job
Please let me know if you have any questions.