Formats are misbehaving

I'm trying to change the block size on my document. You can see that the first left page is short, compared to the second left page. 

The first left page uses style A_pg2, and we've checked to be sure this is the style being called in. Previously it had a copyright box below the text, which I removed. I lengthened the Main boxes from 50p to 56p. I also tried making the length shorter, and they won't change at all. 

Any ideas why this is happening? Thank you!

Parents
  • I believe that the 'divflags' utility can also be used to thaw a page layout.

A page layout does not usually get frozen unless someone has used 'divflags' to freeze it or someone has gone into Layout using the 'xyview' and while there made some interactive change to the page layout (in which case the page layout gets automatically frozen).

Users should either only make changes directly to the PL spec or need to remember that once any interactive page layout changes have been made in the xyview, that once those changes are applied to the PL spec then they should thaw the page layout of any page that got frozen in case there are future layout changes made (via changing the PL spec).

I would think that the only time that a page layout should be left frozen would be one-off changes or exceptions where the layout changes are not going to be applied to the PL spec.

• I believe that the 'divflags' utility can also be used to thaw a page layout.

A page layout does not usually get frozen unless someone has used 'divflags' to freeze it or someone has gone into Layout using the 'xyview' and while there made some interactive change to the page layout (in which case the page layout gets automatically frozen).

Users should either only make changes directly to the PL spec or need to remember that once any interactive page layout changes have been made in the xyview, that once those changes are applied to the PL spec then they should thaw the page layout of any page that got frozen in case there are future layout changes made (via changing the PL spec).

I would think that the only time that a page layout should be left frozen would be one-off changes or exceptions where the layout changes are not going to be applied to the PL spec.

Children
No Data