Is it possible to restore paid Language Weaver subscription to free version?

Trados Studio users have 6 million FREE NMT characters per year, per account. However, new upgrade options (paid subscription) are available in the Language Weaver account.

Let's say that you've exceeded 6 million free NMT characters per year and purchased additional 1,000,000 characters ("Starter Monthly" subscription).

QUESTION: can you return to free 6,000,000 characters per year after you use up 1,000,000 characters? What happens after you cancel your paid subscription?

emoji
Parents Reply
  • Hello Rasa, 

If you would like to revert to the free machine translation character allowance, please let the RWS Support know by submitting a support case including all the details.

1. Go to Language Weaver portal at https://portal.languageweaver.com, Settings, and click Contact us.
    2. Select the support option that applies to you - I have a Support Contract or I do not have a Support Contract.

a.
      I have a support Contract - select "Contact the RWS Support Team?", click on "Log a case", provide the details, and submit the case.   

b.
      I do not have a Support Contract - select "Report Issue with my subscription", click on "Submit New Case", provide the details, and submit the case.

I hope this information will be of help. Kindly let us know if you need any further assistance. 

Best regards,

Lenka

emoji
Children
No Data