Where di my personal disctionary go?

I have been using the personalized additional dictionary on LW, but I just found they are gone. Did you stop providing this functionality?

emoji
Parents
  • Hello Jun,

Would you please provide a more detailed description to us?

• How do you know your dictionary is gone? If you go to the Settings tab, Dictionary and look for your dictionary, do you not see it there?
    • Or is it that you do not see your dictionary in the Dictionaries drop down menu when you try to activate the dictionary?
    • What is your user role? Linguist, Translator or Admin?

Please note that dictionaries are language direction specific and the Dictionaries drop-down menu under Translation Settings only displays the dictionaries relevant for the language direction you are currently translating. If you are, for example, translating from English to Japanese, only the English to Japanese dictionaries will be available in the Dictionaries drop-down menu. 

We did not stop providing the dictionary feature in Language Weaver. I trust I will be able to better help you once I have more information.

Best regards,

Lenka   

emoji
  • Hello Jun,

Would you please provide a more detailed description to us?

• How do you know your dictionary is gone? If you go to the Settings tab, Dictionary and look for your dictionary, do you not see it there?
    • Or is it that you do not see your dictionary in the Dictionaries drop down menu when you try to activate the dictionary?
    • What is your user role? Linguist, Translator or Admin?

Please note that dictionaries are language direction specific and the Dictionaries drop-down menu under Translation Settings only displays the dictionaries relevant for the language direction you are currently translating. If you are, for example, translating from English to Japanese, only the English to Japanese dictionaries will be available in the Dictionaries drop-down menu. 

We did not stop providing the dictionary feature in Language Weaver. I trust I will be able to better help you once I have more information.

Best regards,

Lenka   

emoji
Children
No Data