Confidentiality question regarding Language Weaver

Hi there, 

I have a confidentiality question. 
If I use Language Weaver, will the tool have access to my translations, even if I only have the option to suggest translations enabled at the top of the editor. 
I would be grateful if you could explain to me how this works.

Many thanks,

Marta

emoji
Parents
  • Hi Marta,

Language Weaver doesn't have access to your translations.

Confidentiality and Data Privacy are of upmost importance to us, and we have very strict data handling and retention policies: no customer content or data is stored beyond the time required to perform translation and return the results. In case you are interested, you can learn more about Language Weaver and best practices for securing Enterprise Machine Translation in our latest eBook available at https://www.rws.com/language-weaver/resources/best-practices-securing-enterprise-machine-translation/

When using Language Weaver through Trados Studio, you define how Language Weaver is used using your templates. MT can be applied during pre-processing or on demand when available at the top of the editor. In all cases, when your segments are processed in Language Weaver, they are automatically deleted when they are retrieved so nothing is stored on the Language Weaver side.

In the Studio plugin, you also have the ability to enable Rate It and submit feedback - in that case, this feedback can be retained at your Language Weaver account level. If you do not wish to send feedback, and only use Language Weaver for access to generic translation, you should ensure that Rate It is disabled on your plugin configuration. More info can be found at  Rating Translations 

I hope this helps,

Thank you!

emoji
  • Hi Marta,

Language Weaver doesn't have access to your translations.

Confidentiality and Data Privacy are of upmost importance to us, and we have very strict data handling and retention policies: no customer content or data is stored beyond the time required to perform translation and return the results. In case you are interested, you can learn more about Language Weaver and best practices for securing Enterprise Machine Translation in our latest eBook available at https://www.rws.com/language-weaver/resources/best-practices-securing-enterprise-machine-translation/

When using Language Weaver through Trados Studio, you define how Language Weaver is used using your templates. MT can be applied during pre-processing or on demand when available at the top of the editor. In all cases, when your segments are processed in Language Weaver, they are automatically deleted when they are retrieved so nothing is stored on the Language Weaver side.

In the Studio plugin, you also have the ability to enable Rate It and submit feedback - in that case, this feedback can be retained at your Language Weaver account level. If you do not wish to send feedback, and only use Language Weaver for access to generic translation, you should ensure that Rate It is disabled on your plugin configuration. More info can be found at  Rating Translations 

I hope this helps,

Thank you!

emoji
Children
No Data